Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many days a week do students attend school?
Students at Rivers attend school on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
2. What grade levels do you offer?
Rivers Academy begins with 4th grade and continues through 12th grade.
3. What is the average class size?
Average class size at Rivers Academy is approximately 12 students.
4. Do you offer Advanced Placement (AP) courses?
Yes, currently we offer AP Calculus, AP Psychology, AP Human Geography, and AP U.S History.
5. Does Rivers Academy have a college advisor?
Yes, Our Academic Dean actively works with students and is involved with students college application process.
6. Is there an athletic program?
Yes, We currently have Golf and Cross Country and are working to add more.